Thursday 8 May 2008

Thursday

I made myself promise that this week I would not wish my time away. I also promised myself that on my last shift on the 'hot desk' I would speak my mind to the scrounging students.

There's 40 mins left of my last 'hot desk' time, and I've only seen one student today. No one to be rude to.
bah! This sucks, wish I was at home

and I've broken both my rules

I made cheesecakes yesterday to bring in for everyone, they're in the fridge upstairs and I'm guessing that their either completely untouched or completely devoured. I hope they're good! bought too many ingredients (a side effect from not actually having a recipe) so I can make more for the family when I see them on sunday! Lucky them. If my new oreo cookie recipe works, I'll be very popular with my sister.

1 Day, 4 Hours, 40 Mins

No comments: