Tuesday 6 May 2008

Home Stretch

Finally, its my last week here at Student Funding and i promised myself I would not wish the week away in the same way I've wasted the past 8 months here. I decided that I would relish each opportunity to do no work, and be progressively more rude to students as the week rolls on.

fantastic

However

its getting on for half three, its boiling hot in here, and I want to go home to bed.

Still, not long now, and I'm planning my long weekend of freedom before my new job begins. I'm going to go visit the Letchworth crew either sunday night or monday morning and stay til either Tuesday or Wednesday. I really could do with getting some new clothes but alas money is going to be super tight this month, this being the worst thing about going from a temp to a permanent staff member. I'm used to getting a nice weekly injection of money into my account, now it will be monthly. joy.

3 days 1 hour 30 mins

No comments: